Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat with Grandma

On Halloween Dallin and I and Becky went to visit Gma and sit with her as she handed out candy. They put all the residents downstairs in the dining room in a big half circle. The old people there are so cute - I love going to see Gma every week, yet it is kind of sad too. Gma was fun to be with and she was so cute with all the kids. It was funny cuz she made all the kids turn and wave at Becky so she could get a picture of them. I also have some funny video of her dancing to the music. I'll try and post it later when I get to my computer. Visiting each week is one of my favorite things to do. I don't like leaving Gma and I think about her a lot between visits. It was just really nice to see her smiling and having an enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment